Tuesday, April 2, 2013

C4K #2

Kristin
    Kristin's blog post was entitled, "Digital Learning Day." It was very thought provoking and overall a really good post!

Isara
    Isara is in the 7th grade at a school in NZ. She and her friend made a rap about education to encase how they felt. This was also a great way to show that they could use the website Vimeo. Very interesting blog,

Riley D
    Riley is in the 8th grade. I read his blog from Mr. Boylen's 8th grade Language arts class. He wrote a  very cool story about himself and a character named Cade. I really enjoyed reading his blog post.

It makes me glad to see students such as these using blogging in a positive way. It gives me hope for the future generation of people. I know that they will be literate, and learned in technological advances. Maybe we aren't doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment